WooCommerce Stripe External
Important Note : This plugin works only for WooCommerce stores running in USA and Canada
What is it
Lets say you are a WooCommerce store owner. Now you want to send your customer from checkout page of your WooCommerce store to your another website and let them make the payment using stripe payment gateway & return them back to your store’s payment success page. Then this plugin is for you.
How it works:
To make it work, just follow the installation instructions and activate the plugin. Post installation, navigate to
WP Admin Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and activate ‘Stripe External’. No coding is required.
After the above step, click on ‘Manage’.
- Enable/Disable : Enable or Disable “Stripe External”.
- Title : Admin can give custom title for this payment method.
- Test mode : To enable/disable test mode.
- Test Publishable Key : Input your stripe test public key
- Test Private Key : Input your stripe test private key
- Live Publishable Key : Input your stripe live public key
- Live Private Key : Input your stripe live private key
- Header image : Give your header image to display on top of stripe form in your payments website.
- Card Label : Admin can give custom card label here.
- Submit button text : Admin can give custom text for submit button.
- External Website URL : The URL of your payment website
- Generate External Files : After all the above configuration is filled, click on this button to download the zip file, which you need to upload to your payment website via FTP or File Manager.
Generate & Upload the files:
Now upload the generated files to your payments website.
Stripe external option would be available for your customer in checkout page.
When customer chooses “Stripe External” payment method and Places the order, he/she will get redirected to your payments website’s stripe payment page.
Post completion of the payment, your customer will get redirected back to your main store’s Order Received / Order Success page.